Sonic vs Vegeta Sonic vs Vegeta

good ONE

It was pretty cool to see super sonic fight with ssj vegeta and I liked that you had the choose a winner thingy. But I agree with buddy earlier: CAN SONIC BLOW UP A PLANET WITH HIS FINGER!?!?AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Well if someone animates Sonic blowing up a planet with his finger I guess he can! :o It's really funny what some people get mad about.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

That was great!

I love the contrast animation styles in this series. I also love that you used is that ok! It was very funny and I like your Scrooge McDuck voice. Also I was glad to see Darkwing Duck at the credits scene. I'm also amazed you got 18 mins into less than 5 megs.
Awesome work man!

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

This Movie was so Metroid!

I came here cause you mentioned it in your review! lol Good stuff! I liked the graphics and the metroidness level of it all! But I especialy like your star fox movie!

LesserRaven responds:

...I didn't mention it in any review, unless I'm mistaken. Where did you see it?

Star Fox Misadventures Star Fox Misadventures

THATS HILARIOUS!

I always hated the stupid friends in star fox when they'd tell you stupid things and the fly through 3 rings to find you house was great! Also the line at the end by skippy was perfect!

Eskimo Bob vs Afonzo Eskimo Bob vs Afonzo

Cool

Cool style Eskimobob I liked it, but you probably should put in credit but MOST importantly where is the Fish in a Spaceship!?
Hahaha. Anyway I'd like to see more of this cause
I'M A FISH IN A SPACESHIP AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry! Bye!

stick skater has a crap stick skater has a crap

HAHAHA!!!

Thats the suckest movie ever. How gross. POOP! I can't belive it. It was soooo vile it made me wanna puke all my insides out. BUM!! Oh my! How atrocious. Sick dog!

What? Not the butt scene thats alright it's the fact you voted 5 on your own movie. I don't think anyone in the world has done. That!

by the way funny little odd movie. Your face was funny at the end because it's ture.

(your face not the quote)

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Every Eskimo Bob is Great

but this may be the greatest one yet. Of course cause I'm the fish in a spaceship so I'm biased but who cares. I have to second everything Jody said. Make this the best because it truely deserves it.

Eskimo Sucks 3 Eskimo Sucks 3

Your not really Toma you just stole his name now

Your Eskimo Sucks impersonating Toma because... ...

you read his mind and the stole the password BYE!!!

Oof Oof

WATCH THE CREDITS!!!

THERE IS A GREAT SURPRISE IN THE CREDITS!!!

Marios Affair Marios Affair

Holy I'm sick of seeing that

Wow another mario and Bowser getting it on movie. I'm sick of those stupid movies. Make a movie with a little more point to it than that. This concept is just stupid already!