Sonic vs Vegeta Sonic vs Vegeta

good ONE

It was pretty cool to see super sonic fight with ssj vegeta and I liked that you had the choose a winner thingy. But I agree with buddy earlier: CAN SONIC BLOW UP A PLANET WITH HIS FINGER!?!?AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Well if someone animates Sonic blowing up a planet with his finger I guess he can! :o It's really funny what some people get mad about.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

That was great!

I love the contrast animation styles in this series. I also love that you used is that ok! It was very funny and I like your Scrooge McDuck voice. Also I was glad to see Darkwing Duck at the credits scene. I'm also amazed you got 18 mins into less than 5 megs.
Awesome work man!

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

This Movie was so Metroid!

I came here cause you mentioned it in your review! lol Good stuff! I liked the graphics and the metroidness level of it all! But I especialy like your star fox movie!

LesserRaven responds:

...I didn't mention it in any review, unless I'm mistaken. Where did you see it?

star wars space invaders star wars space invaders

Cool Space Invaders Clone

Cool I always liked Space Invaders sense playing it on a arcade machine you didn't have to pay on. Anyway you should maybe make the enemies speed when you kill more of them off and maybe speed the star destoryer up as it's a litt easy to hit. But yeah cool game!

Insaneplanetman responds:

cheers dude it helps having a popular animator giving me a good review is that ok?